Emma Roberts attended a luncheon with the five finalists chosen for Seventeen Magazine’s Pretty Amazing contest yesterday afternoon (June 18th). Emma is one of the judges of the contest.
Seventeen Magazine searched far and wide to find five “Pretty Amazing” young ladies who will all have the chance to win the opportunity of a lifetime: a $20,000 scholarship from Neutrogena and the cover of Seventeen Magazine’s October 2012 issue. What an amazing opportunity for these five girls!
You can vote for one of these five amazing ladies and help one of them win! The ladies pictured above are as follows:
1. LGBTQ crusader Brittany McMillan of Surrey, British Columbia (age 17)
2. Fashion philanthropist Lindsay Giambattista of Fort Lauderdale, FL (age 21)
3. Star Judge, Emma Roberts
4. Record-setting teen pilot Kimberley Anyadike of Los Angeles, CA (age 18)
5. Soccer star Lindsay Brown, who empowers girls through sports, of Newport Beach, CA (age 21)
6. Ballet phenom Chloe Freytag of Wayzata, MN & Miami, FL – currently (age 18)
Find out why they are ‘pretty amazing’ on Seventeen’s website here.