The brand new Disney Channel Original Movie ‘Let It Shine’ is premiering on Disney Channel June 15th. Are you getting excited? From the great music and actors to the story line, I think this movie is going to be a hit for the network.
In celebration of the DCOM, Disney Channel wants all of you to shine! DisneyChannel.com/LetItShine is debuting all new videos and activities that encourage kids to express themselves in their everyday lives.
Here’s a taste of what the website will feature over the next week:
- A music video for “Guardian Angel” featuring Tyler James Williams and Coco Jones, directed by Chris Applebaum (Rihanna, Selena Gomez & the Scene, Mariah Carey) will be featured on the DisneyChannel.com homepage.
- Original videos of kids talking about how music inspires them and impacts their lives, friendships and families)
- In-depth video interviews with the cast talking about their characters and how they prepared for the movie.
- Exclusive behind the scenes videos
- Fans will have an opportunity to create their own music slideshow by adding preset images, art they have created and custom messaging to a timeline. They will then be able to select music from a series of tracks that will play behind their creation.
Will you be tuning in to ‘Let It Shine’ June 15th?